CHAMONIX Ski Rental - BREVENT - BOZON SPORTS Ski Hire - Up to 10% discount
BOZON SPORTS - CHAMONIX - HOME
CHAMONIX BREVENT Ski Rental - BOZON SPORTS Ski Hire : book your ski and snowboard equipment online ! You will have the best prices : up to 10% off on your equipment.
Welcome to BOZON SPORTS - CHAMONIX
Hire specialist skiing and snowboarding BOZON SPORTS brings you the reassurance of an appropriate and well maintained equipment at the best price / quality ratio.
Ideally located, our ski shop is next to the Brevent ski lifts.
BOZON SPORTS - CHAMONIX has the choice, the professional approach and the experience to guide you in your choice of ski equipment. Add to that, our passion for skiing and you can't go wrong.
By booking online, you can win up to 10% discount on your ski and snowboard hire.
See you soon in CHAMONIX,
BOZON SPORTS team
BOZON SPORTS: YOUR SKI RENTAL STORE AT CHAMONIX - LE BREVENT
Our Shop Bozon Sports is ideally located at the foot of the mechanical lift of the Brévent in Chamonix. Our professional ski team is there to advise you on your ski and snowboard rental.
YOUR SKI HIRE AT CHAMONIX BREVENT
To book ski and snowboard equipment in Chamonix at the foot of the Brévent, our skisop BOZON SPORTS will offer you ski rental equipment at discount prices. So, do not wait any more, rent your skis or snowboard directly on our website !!!
CHAMONIX MONT BLANC SKI RESORT
Chamonix is a mythical site of the Alps. Very heterogeneous, this pedestrian town is bathed in a unique mountain atmosphere. The panoramic view of the highest peaks in Europe and some renowned glaciers is unique. The quality and the diversity of the services are equal to the possibilities offered by the neighboring mountains worthy of the Mont Blanc. Access to the different ski areas is by bus or by car. Facing Mont Blanc, La Flégère, connected to the Brévent, offers skiing opportunities adapted to beginners and advanced mountain climbers. The domain of Grands Montets is positioned like the Mecca of the "Grand Ski". The Tour, located at the bottom of the valley, often enjoys a record snowfall.
THE SKIABLE DOMAIN OF CHAMONIX
In the winter, with 4 large ski areas, the Chamonix Valley welcomes sliders from all over the world and from all walks of life who come to test their spatulas on the slopes of the Mont Blanc massif. Here, even if it remains above all playful, skiing is practiced to the extent of the site that welcomes him: intensely!
Cradle of skiing, the Chamonix Valley organizes competitions like the famous Kandahar which brings together the best descents and slalomers of the world for a stage of the Alpine World Cup. Since 2008, the Freeride World Tour brings together the best international freeride skiers and snowboarders, men and women who travel the world for the title of World Champion.
Le Brevent, probably the best place to watch the Mont Blanc, 4810m. Discover the Brevent and its panoramic view on the Mont Blanc. From Chamonix you can take the Plan Praz gondola to 1.999m and then take the cable car to Brévent at 2525m. Plan Praz is the starting point for great hikes and trekkings, including hiking to Cornu Lake and Grand Balcon South. It also has a beautiful paragliding take-off area. From the top of Brévent, a trail goes to the Aiguillette des Houches via the shelter of Bel-Lachat. Enjoy a moment of peace and tranquility on these sunny terraces. The climbing walls of Brévent, facing Mont Blanc, are a sunny, pleasant and calm place for climbing, only a 5 minute walk from the cable car. To eat in Plan Praz you have "La Bergerie", which serves traditional cuisine and other snacks. At the top of the Brevent, you have the "Le Panoramique Mont Blanc", this restaurant offers a unique and unforgettable panoramic view on the Mont Blanc.
OUR RENTAL PARK OF SKIS AND SNOWBOARD IS COMPOSED OF THE LARGEST BRANDS
For your rental we offer you the biggest brands of skis and snowboard such as:
- SCOTT: Based near Freiburg, Switzerland, Scott is a brand based on freeride spirit, as its wide range of skis allows it to perceive, but also its various textile lines or more recently its range of ski boots Of Garmont.
- ROSSIGNOL: The French brand, entirely turned towards winter offers a complete range of efficient and accessible skis, while remaining an important actor in competition, whether on the world cup or in the more recent disciplines. Rossignol also offers a wide range of ski boots, several lines of clothing including 1907, as well as Nordic skis.
- NORDICA: The Italian manufacturer, present in the world cup of alpine skiing, today offers skis in all ranges, with plethora of models. Generally effective and pruned for skiers, with as a bonus, all the associated shoe ranges. In short, a brand-name track that has evolved a lot in terms of offering in recent years.
- K2 SKIS: The American brand that has just celebrated "50 years of serious fun" has become a generalist with products in every segment, while keeping a shifted strategy that makes K2 a friendly, attractive and in-the-spot brand.
- DYNASTAR: The brand Chamoniarde offers a wide range of skis for all public, with skis specially created for women where Dynastar excels at all times. Dynastar is linked to Lange, another brand of the group
- HEAD: Head offers skis in all segments, often with complex technologies like the Kers on alpine skis. Head also offers ski boots.
- SALOMON: The american brand of the Amer Sports group has diversified by introducing trail running a decade ago, a sector that today allows Salomon not to be solely linked to winter. Salomon offers products in every niche, with a complete offer: skis, bindings, shoes, skiwear, helmet, mask ...
ADVANTAGES BOZON SPORTS
10% discount online!
Book online and get up to 10% discount on your ski rental.
A counselor is available at any time on the phone to guide you and advise you.